Friday, July 17, 2009

Thank yous


Helen of A Reading Collection gave me two awards this week -- the Kreativ Blogger and the Lemonade awards. Thank you, Helen! You should check out Helen's blog for her wonderful insights about the books she reads. A true bibliophile, Helen is.

Apparently, many of you readers find some of my posts funny, although I wonder why. I'm the most un-funny person in real life. I frown in confusion when I hear comments such as "You crack me up" or "You come up with the craziest posts ever." Ummm, it's just the way I think.

Also, thanks to my anonymous reader who nominated me for the Philippine Blog Awards. Whoever you are, email me. I owe you dinner.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Wow! Congrats. After I started book blogging, I tried to find other book blogs that I could read too. You're one of the few Pinoy book bloggers I follow now so that should tell you something. ^_^

Peter S. said...

Hello Anna! Hello Patrick! Thanks!