- You fart, and you smell methane.
- You feel disappointed that your father ain't Darth Vader.
- Your fashion sense has now become rather minimalist. Or with lots of sleek leather. Or white. Or spandex. And you wear dark sunglasses, even in the theater.
- You know that you're not "the one." Well, at least not in this reality. But perhaps in another parallel universe?
- You imagine having clones of yourself. The clones do all the dirty work (e.g., boring office stuff, boring family get-togethers, boring dinners with friends), while the real you is on the beach, working your tan.
- A ride on the bus feels a total pain. You know that teleportation is way, way cooler.
- All your T-shirts have sci-fi references, which some people don't get.
- Red Bull is your water. Energy bars are your food.
- Asimov, Bradbury, and Clarke (the ABC of sci-fi) are your gods.
- You trust no one.
My Spring Walk Down the Arkansas River, East Bank
13 hours ago