- Girls would keep reading books after they've finished Twilight. There are other great stuff to read out there.
- Novelists would learn that a trilogy comprises three books only. Why ruin a perfectly good series with a prequel, a follow-up, or a spin-off.
- Typefaces in mass market paperbacks are much bigger.
- The ink in books doesn't rub off on one's fingers.
- Each book comes with its own bookmark.
- The glue in books is less addicting.
- I can actually eat books.
How about you, dear reader? I'd love to hear your wishes that have to do with books.