Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm back


I'm finally back! Well, I wasn't technically away nor I have gone on vacation. It's just that I had a very busy week, especially since I've started work with a new company. Anyway, my apologies if you've dropped by during the past week and haven't found anything new. Don't worry, I'll be resuming regular posts in the coming days.

Also, I'm still looking for more pictures of bookshelves. If you want to share how your bookshelves look, why not take a picture and email them to me!

9 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Your new job sounds like it is keeping you really busy. I just noticed you are reading Cold Comfort Farm. I have been after that one for awhile. Is it good?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Peter! Congatulations on your new job :)

LoF said...

the hiatus was noticed. glad you are back!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

We missed you. Hope your new job works out well for you.

Charlie said...

I'm glad you're still around, Peter, and I know that new jobs have a tendency to take priority. I'll wait.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and congratulations on your new job! I was wondering why you haven't posted for so long.

Krista said...

YAY Peter's back!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! You're back! Was wondering why you weren't posting for quite awhile. You usually always have something new.

Hope you like your new job; but not too much to take you away from blogging. :D

Peter S. said...

@Everyone: So sorry! Will keep posting stuff soon!