Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For lack of something to do on a Monday night

And so on a weekday night, I find myself with a lot of time on my hands. As I didn't feel like reading but still want to do something book-ish, I decided to play around with the titles shown on book spines.

Coming up with coherent and grammatically correct (but not necessarily logical) statements using book spines is tough. I think I spent more than an hour just looking for and arranging these books. Here are 2 sets that I came up with.

Strangers on a train loving the art of travel

Don't look now, great apes mating on the beach!
It's quite challenging but fun actually, dear readers. And I think it's very therapeutic. You should try it sometime.

7 comments:

Overthinker Palaboy said...

VERY RANDOM! hahahaha XD

Peter S. said...

Hehehehehe. Yes. Kapag wala talagang magawa.

Jeane said...

How fun! I did this once, long ago when memes were more popular. Here's mine.

Peter S. said...

Oh, fun! Thanks for sharing, Jeane!

Jeane said...

Hm. I hadn't looked at those old posts of mine in a long time. I think yours make a lot more sense!

Lynai said...

Now you've given me an idea what to do during boring times, haha! LOL on the second title! :))

Peter S. said...

Hi, Jeane! Yours are quite good too!

Hello, Lynai! Woot woot!