Thursday, July 26, 2018

Artsy fartsy AF

Hey, dear reader, just sharing with you some of the posts I made on Instagram. Sometimes, when I find myself with a pocket of time, I take out my pointed pen and inks and do calligraphy shiz. It's quite a relaxing hobby actually. Tests my patience, which I sorely lack. And it grounds me, as I'm forced to accept imperfections, especially when my hand gets all shaky after days of no practice.

Currently reading this, and enjoying it much more than Cloud Atlas.
I think I have all of David Mitchell's novels, but I have yet to really enjoy one.
Slow but very satisfying
One of the few novels that I wish more people read.
Still currently reading this one
Somehow, I can't get fully behind on the writing style, but quite intiguing though.
A short and charming read
Can't imagine a booklover not liking this.
Underwhelming and too drawn out
Read for a book club discussion.
My surprise discovery of the year
Love this series to bits.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, Peter!!

Peter S. said...

Thank you! Mwah!