Monday, April 5, 2010

The Bookshelf Project #24

tI realized that I haven't posted a bookshelf entry for the longest time. So today, I'm showing you the fabulous bookshelves of my friend, Ike. The picture below was taken by his wife, Chuchi.



It's the best to spend the lazy afternoons, right? Everything seems to be in its perfect spot. And I just love how Ike's reading taste is so diverse -- graphic novels, literary fiction, young adult, non-fiction (all those design books).

What do you think of Ike's bookshelves, dear reader?

10 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW...looks like a great collection; so neat too!

LoF said...

since i snapped off shots of my bookshelves last, i did a reorg and segregated a whole new section that, when everything was organized, didn't fit. it began as a small section on an older narrow drawing table I didn't really ever use but now the table is overflowing. do I get rid of the drawing table and replace with a bookcase?

Peter S. said...

@Diane: Yes, pretty neat shelves, aren't they?

@line of flight: Yes, I'd love to see the replacement bookcase!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love it - they have a real comfortable feel to them....

Peter S. said...

Yes, very comfy!

SariJ said...

So nice. The shelves help make the room look warm and inviting.

Adele said...

love this feature. :) lovely shelves.

Matt said...

That's excellent! I've been trying to figure out how to best organize my collection, but so far, just a big mess.

Staci said...

I love his bookshelves...I could find myself browsing there for quite some time!!

Ryan said...

Great shelves. I'm going to get pics of mine taken soon.